Tailor Made Holidays
We’re very willing and able to put together personalised tours for people who wish to consider a specific, bespoke holiday to suit their exact and detailed needs. If there are between 6 and 16 of you in a group then we can shape the range of activities to suit your particular needs on the date of your choice. The thing is, we’ve been immersed here for so long (20 years and counting ! ) that we've soaked up a tremendous amount of knowledge about the local area which we're happy to share to make sure that you can get the most out of your holiday. All you need to do is pick some of the activities listed below, together with a suggested date, and the number of participants, and we will provide a quote for you in euros within 48 hours.
- 2 day ascent of Mulhacen
- Visit to the Alhambra
- Cookery courses with our local chefs
- Cookery courses with Moro chef Tom Ryalls
- Day trips to Almeria
- Day trip to La Calahora castle and Guadix
- Guided walks above 2000 metres to the peaks
- Guided walks along the GR7
- Escorted walks with expert zoologist
- Escorted walks with author Chris Stewart
- Outdoor foraging and paella making session
- Walks along the acequias and caves of Laujar
- Local history lectures
- 2 day trip to see the less well known parts of Granada
- Wine tasting session
- Wine making classes with grape picking in September
- Collection to and from the airports of Malaga/Granada/Almeria
- Escorted 2 day trip see the bird reserve and cliffs of Cabo de Gata
The tricky bit is choosing so we’ll leave that to you!
Just let us know and leave the rest to us.
Get in touch to find out what courses will be available.